Sunday, March 9, 2008

Time Won't Let Me Go

I had a link to this on Myspace, but I just took it off. I decided that I didn't want everyone who I'm linked to on Myspace to be able to read this. As far as I know, only a few people know about this...and I'd like to keep it to those few people. I feel better about it.

New favorite band: The Bravery. They have kind of a weird, indie-pop sound, but they've really grown on me since I first discovered them a few weeks ago. And now, some of their lyrics are hitting very, very close to home. When that happens...I know I'll be hooked on them for a while.

I'm in a weird mood today. I'm not quite all "here", if that makes sense. Lately my mind has been wandering far away, and I can't seem to make it quit. It's becoming more of a regular occurence, too, and I'm not quite sure how to deal with that or how to process it so that it makes sense. One thing's for sure, I need to figure out which direction I'm headed in life. Actually, I take that back. I can pretty much see which direction I'm headed, and lately, I'm not satisfied with it. I used to think I wasn't satisfied with the direction I was taking, but the direction I used to be unhappy with is the very direction I wish I was still headed.

Right now...I want a field, the back of a pickup truck (or the hood of a car, whichever), a Mountain Dew, maybe a cigarette, and someone close to talk to...with nothing but the stars as far as the eye can see.

I just don't know how to get that anymore.http://www.blogger.com/post-create.g?blogID=2154550212149821409

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP