Monday, December 22, 2008

Coming soon, I promise

OK folks, here's the dealy-oh. I'm in the process of getting my blog transferred to a new host, so I can (finally) re-set up my Wordpress blog. As it stands, I currently have a WP blog, but because it's a free version, I can't set up Entrecard on there. I had originally planned on starting a Blogspot blog with the intention of transferring over all my WP blogs, but I've since discovered it's impossible to import/export between the two, leaving me to transfer every post one at a time (and losing all my comments in the process).

In any case, bear with me, my final, official blog will be set up here in the next day or two, as soon as my new blog host finishes the transfer of domain. In the meantime, feel free to keep heading over to www.sleepfordreaming.net and commenting there - and as soon as the transfer's done, I'll have Entrecard set up on there, too (instead of this desert of a blog, with nothing worth mentioning here!).

Thanks to all of you who've been visiting and dropping cards, I've just recently gotten into this Entrecard thing and I've been enjoying seeing who's visited, as well as returning the favor.

See you on the flip side!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist E' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP